Thursday, April 1, 2010

Simple Woman Thursday

I am thinking about ..........whether or not I've packed everything we need for our trip.
I am thankful for ...........the understanding of my christian friends.
Outside my window.....sunshine and a hose pumping water out of our basement.
From the learning rooms.....homeschool on the road, worksheets and workbooks.
From the kitchen.....nothing the fridge is empty and the kitchen is closed for a week.
I am wearing...khaki cords, black tshirt, bare feet
I am creating....vacation plans
I am going .....to Tennessee to spend the week with my in laws
I am reading...One Tuesday Morning by Karen Kingsbury
I am hearing....Phineus and Ferb on the TV, such a cute show.
I am hoping....that we have packed the right clothes for whatever weather we will have in Tennessee and hoping for a relaxing vacation.
Around the house......suitcases, a floor that needs sweeping, a flooded basement.
Plans for the rest of the week.....vacation, nothing specific planned except a trip to Dollywood.
One of my favorite things.....traveling

Picture thought:

P.S. These are not my feet.

Josey

No comments:

Post a Comment