Monday, April 5, 2010

I am thinking about ..........we only have four more days here.
I am thankful for ...........my in laws letting us stay with them.
Outside my window.....sunshine and the Smokey Mountains
From the learning rooms.....travel journals, worksheets and workbooks.
From the kitchen.....my mother in laws cooking
I am wearing...plaid red pajama bottoms, blue Ocean City sweatshirt, bare feet
I am creating....a stress free relaxing vacation for my family
I am going .....to the Nascar Speed Park with my family to race go karts.  Then maybe to the Books A Million that is right next door.
I am hearing....dogs barking, kids playing, Let's Make a Deal on TV.
I am hoping....that we enjoy our time here.
Around the house......not my house.
Plans for the rest of the week.....a trip to Dollywood, the Miracle Theater and the new Titanic Exhibit.

Josey

No comments:

Post a Comment