Monday, March 8, 2010

Simple Woman Monday

Outside my window....sunshine, 60 degrees looks like spring is coming booooo
I am thinking.....about how I've overeaten the last few days
I am thankful for....waking up well this morning.  I was down with some kind of weird virus this past weekend.
From the learning rooms.......George Washington at Valley Forge, the country of China, Alice in Wonderland
From the kitchen.....tonight creamy vegetable soup, tomorrow turkey meatloaf and mashed potatoes, wednesday international meal at church, thursday cobb salad, Friday roast chicken and masked potatoes (potatoes were on sale)
I am wearing.....gray sweatpants, black shirt
I am creating..crocheted baby blankets for the crisis pregancy center in our area
On my mind.....got to schedule the rest of my meals and write them down
I am reading....Washington's Lady, still.  Having a hard time getting into it.
I am hearing.....Full House reruns on tv, my son trying to bounce a ping pong ball on the paddle (not happening, and the dog is going crazy trying to chase the ball)
I am hoping....that winter isn't over
Around the house......same old laundry, dishes, things strewn about
Plans for the rest of the week..... Missions Conference events at church, in laws visiting, and try to stop overeating


Josey

No comments:

Post a Comment