Friday, March 19, 2010

Self Check

Most of the time I feel like I need to be inspiring in my posts. Lately I just haven't had time for any inspiration. I haven't stopped reading my bible. All the words are there for me, but I can't really make them work for me right now.

We have alot going on in the Bozzo household and to be honest, I've been having a good old fashioned pity party the last few days about it.I woke up this morning feeling like it is time to stop and take inventory of how I was feeling and what I need to do about it.


Here's my self check interview:
Am I proud of that I've been having a pity party for myself?
No.
Have I come out of it yet?
Not really.
Do I realize it is wrong and not a productive use of time?
You bet.
Are there valid reasons for me to feel this way?
Yes.
Does that excuse my miserable whinny attitude?
No.
Will whinning change my situation?
No.
Can I change my situation?
No.
Do I know what to do to get through it?
Yes.
Can I accomplish what He has for me today, and only today without worrying about tomorrow?
Yes.
Is God still the same today, as He was a week ago before all this began?
Yes.
Will I still feel bad about what is going on?
Yes.
Am I learning from this?
Yes.


I hope my little self check interview is inspiring enough for today.

Josey

No comments:

Post a Comment