Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Simple Woman Wednesday

Outside my window......gray skies, wet ground, cold.....but..they're calling for snow tomorrow.

I am thinking........that I don't have much time before we need to get started on lessons for the day

I am thankful for....my church family

From the learning rooms.......Olympic studies, Revolutionary War, the country of China

From the kitchen....no cooking tonight we'll have dinner at church.  The rest of the week, macaroni & beef, tacos, roast beef & mashed potatoes, chicken parmasan.

I am wearing...pink plaid pajama pants, black long sleeve shirt, gray robe

I am creating.....a Missions scavenger hunt for some of our children's classes at church

On my mind......Will it really snow again?

I am going.....to work later, church tonight, work tomorrow

I am hearing.....19 Kids & Counting on TV

I am hoping.....that all goes well with my husband's yearly review today

Around the house....laundry, dishes, the usual

Plans for the rest of the week.....My daugher will be going to a youth group retreat this weekend.  My son is having a sleep over.  Saturday is my husband's birthday.

Pondering these words....."Train up a child in the way he should go, Even when he is old he will not depart form it.:

No comments:

Post a Comment