Friday, February 5, 2010

Simple Woman Friday

Outside my window.....IT'S SNOWING!!!!!
I am thinking.....about how I will spend time during the snow tomorrow
I am thankful for......that everyone is home tonight safe and warm
From the learning rooms.....Revolutionary War lessons, and preping for Olympic lessons
From the kitchen.....spagetti and meatballs tonight, tacos tomorrow night, chilli on sunday for the big game
I am wearing....gray sweatpants, gray longsleeve shirt, socks
I am creating.....a crocheted bunny for a baby gift
On my mind.....some things I'd like to write about
I am going....out to dinner tonight with my hubby, nowhere tomorrow, church on sunday
I am reading....Austenland by Shannon Hale
I am hearing.....iCarly on the TV
I am hoping.....for lots and lots of snow
Around the house.....getting ready to have friends over on Sunday for the Super Bowl
Plans for the rest of the week.....Super Bowl party on Sunday, work, basketball practice, church
One of my favorite things....A good old fashioned snow day!
Pondering these words......Esther 4:16....."And thus I will go in to the king, which is not according to the law; and if I perish, I perish."

Picture thought:

No comments:

Post a Comment