Monday, January 25, 2010

Simple Woman's Daybook Monday

Outside my window....rain, wind, clouds
I am thinking....serious issues on my mind lately
I am thankful for...my husband's understanding once a month when I'm not feeling myself
From the learning rooms...still trying to get back into a routine after the holidays, thinking about next year already.
From the kitchen....menu for this week:  Breakfast for dinner tonight, barbeque pork and birthday cake on Tuesday, Wednesday church pizza dinner, Thursday chicken tacos, Friday meatball sandwiches
I am wearing.....blue track pants, black t shirt, black sweater
I am creating....nothing right now
I am going....tonight to my women's discipleship group, tomorrow to Hoboken to visit the famous Carlo's Bakery (We're big fans of the Cake Boss and my daughter asked to go for her birthday)
I am reading...Sweathearts for a Lifetime, in preparation for our upcoming marriage retreat
I am hearing.... spongebob
I am hoping....that we get more snow this winter
Around the house...floors need sweeping
Plans for the rest of the week......Wednesday night church (daughters birthday, and our wedding anniversary), Thursday night group meeting, Friday night nothing yet, Saturday all day, Upward Basketball,

No comments:

Post a Comment