Thursday, December 24, 2009

Simple Woman's Daybook, day before Christmas

Outside my window... still lots of snow

I am thinking....of everything I need to do today, including the most important reading my bible.

I am thankful for... God's provision this Christmas

From the learning rooms....Christmas around the world, learning to cook and bake yummy Christmas foods

From the kitchen....I'll be making crab soup today and putting it in the crock pot for tonight

I am wearing....black track pants, gray long sleeve shirt, blue fuzzy socks, my husbands robe

I am creating....the most stress free, relaxed and blessed Christmas I possibly can

I am going...to the 3:00 family service at our church later today

I am reading...lots of Christmas stories

I am hoping....that I will be able to be as christlike as possible tonight as we have unbelieving family members over for dinner

I am hearing....the dog whining because he needs to go out

Around the house....the two tables are set for dinner, the presents are wrapped, the clothes and bathrooms are clean, but the floors need vacuming

One of my favorite things...Christmas Eve

A few plans for the rest of the week.....a day in our pj's tomorrow and then the rest is up to us

Picture thought for the day...



Merry Christmas!


Josey

No comments:

Post a Comment