Monday, November 30, 2009

Simple Woman

Outside my window beautiful fall colors on the trees, gray cloudy skies
I am thinking.... about how I should be getting ready for work instead of doing this, but I've been falling behind and want to update my blog.
I am thankful for....a wonderful holiday weekend, my children and my husband
From the learning rooms....We took three days off last week so we need to get back to it today. we'll be finishing our mini lesson notebook on Thanksgiving and getting ready to start Christmas lessons.
From the kitchen...... just put the roast in the crockpot for later, finished the thanksgiving leftovers yesterday.
I am wearing... my pajama pants, an eagles tshirt and my husband's robe
I am creating....hmmm, this is a tough one. Oh, almost forgot, I'm creating a countdown project to do with the kids starting tomorrow, see last post for details.
I am going..... to work this morning then my woman's group tonight
I am reading...old christmas magazines that I save from year to year looking for new ideas
I am hoping....that I am not late for work because I took time to post this morning
I am hearing.... my husband getting ready for work in the bathroom
Around the house.... put the christmas decorations up over the weekend, except the tree my husband wants a live tree this year. There's laundry to be done and the floors need sweeping.
One of my favorite things.....my miniature silver christmas tree
A few plans for the rest of the week....costume fittings, rehearsals for christmas play on saturday, drama class performance, and counting down till Christmas.

I got this from a blog I recently found called The Simple Woman's Daybook. You can find it here http://thesimplewoman'sdaybook.blogspot.com

That's all for now
Josey

No comments:

Post a Comment