Tuesday, November 10, 2009

I'm Back!

Hello all!
Sorry to be away for so long. We returned from Tennessee on Saturday evening. Can you believe it has taken me this long to post?
We came back and it was off and running again. Church meetings, Upward Basketball sign ups, homeschool, etc... We didn't do much school while we were away so we need to get caught up. Basketball sign ups started last night so there is all of that work to do.
Getting back into the routine was hard. Being on vacation was so nice. I just didn't want to come back. I didn't realize how much I needed a vacation until I was there. I didn't even post on this blog like I thought I would. I just wanted to shut everything out for awhile. And it was nice.
However, it made it difficult to come back.
It has made me discontent with the way our life is currently. It is making me long for a simplier life. One with less obligations, less scheduling, less worry and stress.
I'm not sure it is really possible. No matter what our life is like, we will always have obligations and scheduling. And with that comes worry and stress.
You can't just stay in your home, secluded from the rest of the world, enjoying your husband and children all the time. Can you?
Hmmm, sounds like it is worth trying.
Anyway, the vacation was good, I'm back now and I'm sorry I didn't keep you all posted while I was away.
Tennessee is beautiful this time of year. The weather was great. My kids had a nice visit with their grandparents and their aunt. My husband and I enjoyed our time together and we were able to relax. Our next visit is scheduled for Easter week. It will be here before you know it.
But right now I'm looking forward to Thanksgiving. It's my favorite holiday.
Josey

No comments:

Post a Comment