Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Ordinary Life Makeover

Well, what do you think? Do you like the new look?
Amazing God, ordinary life got a makeover.
As you can see, I spent some working on my blog today.
In between math, history, geography, language arts, cleaning and laundry of course.
I wanted to update it and it really needed it. It's ok, you can say it. It was a little blah before, or in the words of my husband (tongue in cheek) "It was ordinary"
Initially I just set it up quickly and started posting. Then things got away from me as they tend to do. Since I've been doing it for awhile now, I thought I better put some time into making it look nice.
I think it has a better overall look to it now. Don't you?

So tell me what you think. I'd love to hear some feedback.

Josey

No comments:

Post a Comment