Sunday, May 24, 2009

Greetings from London!!

Well, we arrived safe and sound in London yesterday at about 11:00 am london time. It was a long day. London is 5 hours ahead of the U.S so "jet lag" is an understatement. By the time we arrived I had been awake since Friday morning, so that's like over 24 hours I'm sure. I was able to sleep on the plane much more than I did last year so that helped.
I'm posting this at 8:00 am Sunday and it's still the middle of the night at home. Yesterday was just a get used things day. Today we will go to church with our friends here and then we hit the road for Wales.
WALES!! I still cannot believe that I have been so blessed to be able to go on a trip to Wales. I will not only get to serve others and our Lord but I get to do it in some of the prettiest country side we will ever see. (so I'm told, I haven't actually seen it yet)
After today I will not have interent access again until Friday evening (london time) so this will be it for a few days. I'm sure I will have lots to tell everyone the next time I post.
I just know that God is going to use our team in a mighty way this week. I look forward to it.

I have to go now, we are loading up the vans to head out.
Josey

No comments:

Post a Comment